Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Wednesday

I sometimes think I am losing my mind. I know for a fact that I had an exam I was supposed to work on. It's just changing some answers and getting some extra points from the professor, but it will help my grade. As such, I was all set to do it today, but I can't find it. I know I had it. I know I put it in the apartment. I know that I can't find it. So, of course, instead of being my fairly organized self (I really don't know what has happened to me!) I have lost something fairly important. Talk about annoyed. In futher news, if you saw my last post, so far, the SELF Challenge has stalled. I am eating better, but the exercising hasn't hit a routine schedule yet. I wish I had a buddy to do it with. Anyway, life goes on.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, I know this is random, but when we were getting ready for your wedding, someone had a mary kay under eye concealer that worked super well, and I cant find it anywhere. My boss does the mary kay thing, so I could order from her, but she only does it for the discount so she doesnt really know the products. Any help is great!! :-)

Kathleen said...

Sara,
Go to marykay.com and then order it online from a consultant who lives in your area...or even just for the hell of it. Or I can ask my MaryKay lady! She's great.

Anonymous said...

is that what it is called, though? I couldnt find it on marykay.com. Maybe i'm just a dummy. :-)

Kathleen said...

I think it's just concealer...under the color section I think. I just looked at the site and found it...but not sure if what I saw was what you were looking for.

Anonymous said...

yeah, i bought the concealer, but it wasnt exactly what I wanted. Thanks for trying, though. I appreciate it. :-)

Anonymous said...

Sara....you are probably looking for either the yellow or green concealers, which may be discontinued. If so, there are other brands that you can try that have the yellow or green. The yellow is usually for the under eye circles; counteracts the purplish hue of the circles. The green is usually used for reddish spots on the skin...pimples or other red/pink colored problems.

Kathleen said...

Sara, it's amazing what a makeup question can do isn't it? But if you want good advice, talk to my sister Judy; she knows all about that stuff - and she uses Mary Kay.

Anonymous said...

Many, many thanks for the makeup advice. I do need the concealer for the purplish bruises. They're getting out of control as my body adjusts to getting up an hour earlier for work since we live further way.

Thanks again!!

Kathleen said...

Poor Sara. I hope you adjust soon. My purplish bruises never seem to go away, no matter how much sleep I get. I think it's genetic.