Well, let's see if I can do a quick rundown of life so far:
1. Vacation in Kansas: Got to see family, in a very rushed way. Why does it always seem like we have plenty of time, but instead do not?
2. Summer programs start at the library. It's my first summer here. Am very nervous and hoping I can remember everything. Also, there is one program where there will be snakes, loose (as in, not locked in triple glass cages far away from me), in the library. Please keep your fingers crossed that I am not working IN THAT ROOM on that day!!
3. Catching up on The Daily Show with Jon Stewart.
4. Read the Empire of Illusion by Chris Hedges, which every single person in America should read. Seriously. It's on par with The Healing of America by T.R. Reid, which is also something every single person in American should read. Seriously. Read them.
5. Found a couple of new blogs people should check out: Let me know if the links don't work, okay?
The Secular Parent