Monday, March 13, 2006

More Quotes and Other Things to Comment On

Well, I am pretty much bored at this moment, but there are bright points. I may not have had students show up, but I am getting paid to blog. I also talked to my friend Kay! Anyway here are some interesting things that happened to me today:
1. I got a new shocker card id and it doesn't actually work. I don't think it's activated yet or something. Could be a problem.
2. I almost got run over by a dragon. Yes, that's right. A dragon.
3. I have more quotes which I hope at least some people are enjoying; cause well, I enjoy them! I am thinking of making it a test. If you answer who actually wrote/spoke the quote correctly you get: a smile from me! Which, technically, you won't be able to see...but I am sure that will give you pleasure of some sort.

"He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife."
- Douglas Adams

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A dragon??? What kind of dragon, was it a big dragon, did it spit fire at you, what color was it, do you think it was a friendly dragon? Please do tell more about the dragon!

Bishniak said...

Yes, you cannot merely post "Oh by the way a midevil creature of legend nearly ran me off I-35 today" and not give a more detailed account.

Kathleen said...

But then where would the mystery be. Let me just tell you that it was in a building and it almost ran me over personally - I almost got smashed against a wall.