Monday, March 13, 2006

The Start of a New Week

Well, this Monday has started out in a typical fashion. And yet, there are many boring things I must do today. Make up a key for the class. Get a new shocker ID card so I can check out books (seriously, I've been here for 6 years now, well, almost, and I've never lost it. Now, my last semester, in MARCH no less! I have to pay to get a new one. Life is weird sometimes.) In sadder news, one of my great aunts died this past week. I have some fond memories of Kay, and I sitting on her steps talking about roller skating and eating cookies. Actually, I don't remember much else about her, except at church in the choir, but at least I have that! She was very sweet. In other news, busy-ness has become epidemic and I wish that I had time to sit and call all my friends and have a chat. Somebody figure out a way to slow time down, ok?

No comments: