Monday, March 27, 2006

Ahh...Mondays

I spent a lovely Sunday going over the exams I have graded and then getting ready for a new school week. But, unfortunately, my Monday began with the professor telling me that I need to erase the grades and put them on yellow sticky sheets. So I did them incorrectly. He was totally nice about it however. Probably cause I worked so hard. In other things, I have been reading a lot about nature religions and they're soooo interesting. I picked up a couple of books on Wicca in the library. Should be cool reading. oh, and I have a few quotes.
Who Said It?
"Give to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself."
I really like this one...you know, sort of love your neighbor as yourself type, only with constitutional applications!

"The greatest test of courage on earth is to bear defeat without losing heart."

No comments: