Wednesday, March 29, 2006

the SELF Challenge

Okay, all of my girlfriends who want to look and feel better I want you to go to www.SELF.com and join the SELF Challenge. It's a three month health and fitness challenge that I've signed up for. I think it will help me lose weight, eat better, feel better, and basically, be at least partly a psychologist and help me get rid of stress. I also think that it will be more fun if any of you that join and I can keep track of our progress (they have a section for us pals!) and also email each other constant encouragement and commiserating stories. I know that it may be difficult to fit into schedules and to stay on track; I think all of us together can do it though. Also, any friends who are close to me in distance - we'll work out together sometimes. And guys, you can do it too! That's my pep talk post.

No comments: