Friday, April 28, 2006

Wearing Pink

I am proudly wearing pink today. It's actually not one of my favorite colors, but I found this absolutely cute t-shirt at Target. It's basically a plain, basic t-shirt. Except it's salmon pink and I had to have it. I think it must have been a hormone surge or something. Also, give me props cause I did 30 minutes on the elliptical machine yesterday and then ran 2 miles...Of course, I have found out that the pain in my toe isn't from some weird toe muscle, I have a blood blister, which is gross and painful and sorry for talking about it at all! I scheduled my comprehensive exams!! I will be taking them a week from Monday, so please, please cross everything you can cross and wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noooo! Not pink! I thought you were on my side in the anti-pink brigade. Now who am I going to get to crusade against this horrible color now that you have fallen to the dark side? And I don't have my toes painted hot pink right now, no I do not. Oh and good luck with your exams and everything...even if you are a traitor.