Monday, April 03, 2006

I Hate Daylight Savings Time

The title should say it all. I really do hate the whole pushing the clock forward so that I lose an hour of sleep and can't figure out how to get my cell phone to do the time change. I am sleepy now, and coffee isn't really helping..plus it's Monday and I have a meeting with my lawyer - thank goodness, because the day I made the appointment I got a letter from Adam's lawyer saying I was named as a creditor for his bankruptcy or something like that. I have to take it with me to get it explained. What I guess it really means is he owes me some things and now he won't give them back...but it's not money. I am actually confused over this. Anyway, so today isn't shaping up to be a good day. I am on a brighter note, giving the review for Jerry's class tonight, so that will hone my teaching skills. I always like to be in charge like that.

No comments: