Thursday, November 01, 2012

NABLOPOMO

It's November already?! But I haven't written Alice's last two birthday letters. Of course, I have stopped that for personal reasons - namely, I'm not so sure she'd appreciate having her first year of childhood posted on the internet for all to see.

So, it's National Blog Posting Month. In other words, I have accepted the challenge of writing a post every day for a month. Loyal readers - it'd be nice if you could maybe send in some topic ideas.

Thought for the day: In watching this episode of 666 Park Avenue (the Halloween episode) in which a woman is killed by her husband with an axe and dies in front of her small daughter I exacted a promise from Nick - if he becomes insane because of a possible pact with the devil (if there is one)he has to promise to murder me when Alice is spending the night somewhere else and never come back from the dead to hurt her also.

Good to know we're planning for the future.

No comments: