Monday, November 05, 2012

Failure!

I kept thinking I'd forgotten something yesterday, but I was so tired I couldn't remember what it was. Then, this morning I realized I'd missed a couple of blog posts. For some reason, I was thinking that I'd written one the afternoon before yesterday so I was only missing one, but alas, no I was wrong. I had missed BOTH Saturday and Sunday.

So now, I will have to come up with TWO blog posts today to make up for it. Or is it three? At any rate, I better come up with some good blog posts in the future.

So here it is. The first blog post is about my failure. Sorry it's so boring. The next one, which I will be writing here in about five minutes, will involve my daughter. Hopefully, that will get me caught up a bit.

NABLOPOMO - how could I fail you already!?

No comments: