Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Well, lately life is hectic. I worked out for 2 hours yesterday to relieve stress and of course, get my nice body back the one that is less dumpy and more toned. Oh, and we're moving next Thursday. We already have our address and phone number so whoever wants it email me! I will probably send out a mass email anyway! Packing is hectic! Our apartment is a mess. I am spending time with the families, and that's fun. Oh, and of course, thesis research. Wow! That is dragging for right now, cause all I'm really doing is copying microfilm so that later I can analyze it. Tedious work, but it will be worth it. Anyway, not much else going on. I went to the zoo with my sister and niece yesterday - Taylor's field trip. What a fun group! Kay - remember hanging out with parents or whatever and singing whenever we felt like it without being embarrassed..the girls did cheers! In the middle of the zoo. They were so excited and wound up, I don't know if they actually saw any of the animals. Ahh, the zoo. Penguins next summer!!!! Anyway, that's all.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the zoo, and I love penguins, and I love doing stupid things in front of other people and not being embarrased about it. Beth and I are taking my niece and nephew and a couple friends to the OKC zoo this summer. Remember when we took Taylor and Colin there? That was a great day...

Anonymous said...

YAY, I will FINALLY have some family living closer to me! And, speaking of zoos, there is a pretty nice little one in the Quad Cities that I am planning to take the girls to this summer. Maybe you can join us. :)
Talk to ya soon!

Kathleen said...

Cool...Yeah, I remember being wet! I still have the jacket I got that day somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the move, Haggie. Don't pull any muscles. I can't wait to come visit you in your new place. I'll be up there in September so you'll have to let me know your work schedule once you find a job and get something established.