Monday, May 08, 2006

Well, it is about the time that I will be taking my comprehensive exams. I have reviewed what I hope will be enough...it is an impossible exam to study for, and I hope I am ready. Nerves! Aggh! Nick passed his foreign language equivalency exam so that is good news and if I pass, we will celebrate. Oh, and my older sister passed her exams too! Congrats! People are just passing things left and right and therefore I must pass as well. Also, I recommend seeing the movie Hard Candy if you want a stressful, yet thought-provoking afternoon/evening. Don't go alone. Oh, and be prepared for some major heart attack type moments. Good movie. Not exactly cheerful though. Anyway, gotta go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck on your tests!!!

Anonymous said...

I think Bush is my favorite President so far. It's about time we got someone in the office who can make reasonable decisions and actually do some good in this shitty world

Anonymous said...

I hope Kay is kidding. Of course, Im a hippy, liberal tree-hugger. Of which I hope to have pictorial evidence soon.

Anonymous said...

What about hippy anarchists? Are we okay too? Because you know the whole system is corrupt...

Nathan said...

You know, one time I did hug a tree. I didn't see what all the fuss was about. It was rough and kinda unpleasant. As such, I may or may not be a hippy or anything like that, but I'm definitely a born-again non-tree-hugger.