Sunday, May 14, 2006

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I passed my comps. Yay me! Yay me! Sorry it's been so long since I posted...I will do better. Anyway, been busy - graduation was Friday and we all got together. I didn't walk or anything, since technically I graduate in December, but Nick and I went to cheer on all of our friends who did walk. Then, we ate Mediterranean food at a party, had everyone come over to our place and I proceeded to get drunk on Amaretto sours and beer. Yum! Oh, and Saturday was awesome despite the hangover..the RiverFest is going on and they had the book sale, I got tons of books including, Kay: The Berenstein Bears! I love those. I read the six or so that I got yesterday in 10 minutes or something. Anyway, gotta go. Talk to you later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Also, the Berenstein Bears rule! I read them too and plan on reading them to Lily.

Bishniak said...

I remember the Berenstein Bears. I had like half of their books and remember distinctly the special where Mamma bear was preggos with little sister.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you passed your exams, Haggie breath. I'm giving you a make believe air high five even as we speak.

Anonymous said...

hey, I wanna know why your email keeps sending stuff back to me sis? Can't seem to get ahold of you any other way, so thought I'd try this. hehe

Kathleen said...

I have not idea. I check it almost everyday. No internet at the apartment, so I have to go to Library or Panera. Maybe it's full? I just checked it, so try again.