Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Not as interesting but...

Everyone really liked hearing about that talk from yesterday..I wish I had more interesting things like that to post. I think that Jerry (he's the instructor of Native American studies that I've been an SI leader for, for like 5 years) is planning something like a going away party for me. Yesterday one of my acquaintances that also knows him asked me what my favorite color was. I replied of course, "blue" and she was all relieved and was like, that's what I told him. She said not to worry about it, don't think, etc. So something is up..I just don't know what. Oh and I was working on my biographical paper on Elaine Goodale Eastman, but sadly, the middle part of her life, because she got married, is all about her husband and so I'm having trouble finishing it...it's due today so my last 4 pages are gonna be really rough. I hate it when I don't have time to edit. Also, does anyone want to start a truth game? We could email each other questions and answers..but it won't be nearly s fun, now that I think about it. I guess we'll just have to wait for summer, eh girls?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate the akward, I'm leaving and probably never coming back moments. For instance, the day I leave Bass Pro will quite possibly be one of the happiest days of my life...followed closely by marriage and the birth of my first child. But, I'm dreading it b/c it's awkward. You have the whole, it's been great working with you...keep in touch (even though you know you won't) we'll miss you, are you sure you can't stay (ha, ha, ha) Anyway, that's just my rambling. As for your truth game... the internet is not always secure so we may have to censor some of our thoughts, but....what is the most public place you've ever had sex and were you discovered?

Anonymous said...

hee hee.

Anonymous said...

Gee Sara why does that comment make me think there are so many possible answers for you?

Anonymous said...

hey! I'll have you know I am a good girl when it comes to having sex in public places. I'm very afraid of other people seeing my naked butt. :-) That being said, I once made out at a train crossing while the train crossed.

Kathleen said...

That's it, you just made out? Come on Sara!

Kathleen said...

Oh..okay..I will give you all a hint - steam and no we weren't discovered.

Bishniak said...

In a park near midnight, and no we weren't discovered.

Anonymous said...

man, now I need to have sex in a public place!!