Wednesday, February 22, 2006

So, I am stressing about my thesis topic. I have to research archival materials to find a topic, and then research the topic in order to thoroughly write my thesis. So far, I have it narrowed down to Native American history during the Gilded Age (1864-1910). This has stumped my advisors, who expect a much narrower object - like an actual topic or something I guess. I sometimes wonder if I will graduate in time to go to the school I want. Ahh, the stress of graduate school. At least I will be able be a snobby PhD recipient so I can brag.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know all about stressing 'cause of school, but it'll all work out; it always does. Once you narrow your topic down, you can work hardcore and get it written. Keep your hope!!!

Kathleen said...

I am so glad that you said that, cause it is very encouraging. Thanks!