Friday, February 24, 2006

I am a judge at the local History Day competition for middle school and high school students. It should be a fun day. But what is really panicking me, and I think this happens alot, sort of the definition of Murphy's Law, was that this morning, while I'm rushing to brush me hair, my teeth, put my makeup on, etc. I realize I do not have my judging packet. This would not be such a big deal except it has instructions on judging, where to go, etc. I thought I had it organized, found I did not and now want to cry. This seems to happen about 40% of the time in my life, where things all seem to be going good, I'm on time, and then WHAM! something is not where I think I put it. So now I am wondering where it is, if I have enough time between my class and the judging to go back and find it, if I left it in my office, etc. It has been stressful and it's only 8! How sad on what could turn out to be a very fun day!

No comments: