Friday, January 12, 2007

New Year Post

Well, it's been awhle since I've posted anything new. Not much has happened. I'm anxiously awaiting my surrogate niece - Sara and Brad's baby. I've been hoping to find a better paying job as well. Exciting news: my niece Kaylin turned six! Happy Birthday! And I get to have her stay with me for a weekend in a few weeks so I'm excited. I'm working on a book database so I can keep track of the books I have, and basically for later, when I have a house that has a room devoted only to books. A library of course - if that ever happens. And I'm reading a book on the history of abortion and the differences in opinion between pro-choice and anti-choice people. It's bery non-judgemental and unbiased so far, since I'm about halfway through I think it will remain that way. To put it in basic language, the author is writing about why each group has the viewpoint that it has. Very interesting, and I may write more about it later. It's a break from reading mainly one viewpoint or another - I usually try to read both so I can be fully informed. Sometimes it's difficult. Anyway, I plan on seeing one of my best friends in April and Nick and I are planning on a trip to Chicago to see the art museum, the aquarium, and then tour, hopefully - if the weather is nice and all - the Frank Lloyd Wright stuff there. I guess that's all for now. Not very interesting, but I'm hoping my life will get more exciting.

No comments: