Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Fun

Well, I don't know how many people actually read my list, since I really didn't get a response to any of my reasons. BUT, that's neither here nor there. I get my niece Kaylin this weekend. YAY! And today I've decided to begin a winter/wish it were spring cleaning of the apartment. Shouldn't be hard, considering that Nick and I are fairly neat. But, I am having a guest this weekend, even if it's just a six-year old who probably doesn't care. For some fun information about my life right now:

1. I have purple and pink nail polish on - Kaylin did it last Friday and they're quite sparkly and fun.
2. Nick and I are looking at brochures for cruises. We're quite interested in a few: Alaska, there's one that's a Mediterranean one, Greece, Turkey and the Greek Isles, and one that goes to Scandinavia and Russia.
3. My best friend Sara had baby Nora on Friday! That's technically not about MY life, but I'm excited and didn't mention it in my last post so I'm mentioning it now. Congratulations Sara and Brad!!!!
4. I've been working out, and I know that my arms are getting stronger because they hurt! Apparently I have weak, girly arms.
5. Sophie is still cute! And Leo is driving me crazy! And Casper is still sweet.

Okay, nothing too exciting. But I think it's fun news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It seemed as if I had read your list somewhere before.

Kathleen said...

Hmm. perhaps. I think I should shorten it. How's Nora doing? And you and Brad?