Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hmm....

So, I just finished re-watching all the episodes of Friends (minus Season 9 because I couldn't get it from the library in order). Naturally, the last episode made me cry - i think they did a great job ending the show, but I was with Rachel when she wished she'd be around to watch Monica and Chandler handle twins. Anyway, I wanted to find out if Courtney Cox was pregnant with Coco at the time the last episode aired (she was) and I stumbled across news, possible just gossip, about a Friends movie. So that begs the question - would we finally get to see Ross and Rachel get married? Cause that was the one wedding missing from the series (a real wedding, not that Vegas one which ended so badly) that I really wanted to see - the proposal Ross described and their wedding. But other than that, what would the premise be? That's what my post is about - I want to see comments about the Friends movie and what the storyline could be, including but not limited to the Ross and Rachel proposal/wedding.

So, here's a new post with an intriguing question. And please, I realize that not all of my readers were Friends fans, and maybe no one really CARES about this topic, but I thought it would be fun, so leave the comments about how sucky a movie would be out - just relax and have some fun with it and leave negative comments at the door - ok?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I would love a Friends movie, but personally do not really want Ross & Rachel together. Why, you ask? Not so sure! How about Ross & Phoebe and Rachel & Joey? A generic reunion film would be fun, but with that twist.

Jose said...

Yeah! Despite our differing views on politics and religion we can actually agree on this. I'm a huge Friends Fanatic. I own all 10 seasons on DVD and would love to see a Friends movie. I could see and enjoy a Ross or Rachel wedding, or just like 15 years in the future thing with flash backs of how they got there. Or maybe start it off that all their lives suck with flash backs of how it was before and they come back together, and remember what's important in life. All mingled with hilarious Joey humor and other antics that made the show so great!

Anonymous said...

If there is a friends movie, would it be with Joey having gone to California, or would it be ignoring that dumb sequel?

Sara