Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New School Year

Well, this semester is about to start. I'm taking quite a few interesting classes. I'm worried whether I have enough credits, though I'm pretty sure I do. I also have to start on an assignment for my young adult literature class - an autobiography of my reading/media history. Eek! I'm nervous about starting my storytelling class, but excited as well, because then I can practice when I visit all the kiddos in my life. Money is still tight, but I'm hoping to get a scholarship or an assistantship still. Might have to wait until next fall. For any who are interested, my heaviest reading load - and this is only books, not articles - is around 42-45. I have to read 42-45 books in my young adult literature class. I am quite excited to see if I can handle that, plus my other classes. Wish me luck in my new semester, keep hoping and praying and thinking about me getting an assistantship or become a millionaire (I promise to share if I do!) and well, that's pretty much it.

Next week = NEW PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: