Monday, April 30, 2007

Yet More Random Thoughts

I went for a run today. Well, okay, to be totally honest it was more a run/walk with more of the walk thrown in. Apparently, not running in cross country and track for 9 years really impedes your endurance. Plus, things hurt more now than they did then, because, sadly, I am older. Anyway, on Kristi's blog she's asking for those things that are just "oh yuck" kind of moments and I started thinking about those really small things that feel really good. Today for instance, one of my best aaahh moments was when I got home from my run, sweaty, stinky, gross, cause it was around 85+ degrees today, and I took off my running shoes and socks. Is there anything better feeling after a run (besides running into a cool lake) than taking off the shoes and socks and having that first wave of cool air on your overheated feet? Anyway, like I said random thoughts. Also, spaghetti. That's a good thought too, right?

No comments: