Monday, May 07, 2007

Did anybody get a chance to watch the Republican candidates debate last week. I was able to watch the Democrats, but missed the Republicans and was wondering which guy (the Democrats had a woman! Even if it was Hilary.) you all liked. So far, my favorite candidate is Obama, but there is still time to make a firm decision. One of Nick's friends got to meet him and she said he was nice. I actually had the weekend off. Which is nice, cause I got to run a lot and relax and clean the apartment and stuff like that, but at the same time I kept thinking...I need the money, I need the money. I got a raise at my mother's helper job though, and she's asked me to work a few extra hours lately, so that's nice. Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky. I started re-reading the Anne of Green Gables series. I just felt nostalgic. I'm going to re-read the Harry Potter books too, since the book and movie come out in July. Really soon! And I've applied for information to a few law schools - Iowa, Illinois, Washington. I just want to look at the materials and what I need to do to actually apply. My LSAT prep is also on its way. I guess that's it. I just wanted to post something different.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You've got a full schedule it sounds like. I'm afraid I'm no help on the whole Republican debate thing. I don't know most of the candidates so I couldn't really say who I am for, but I can say that I am against Clinton and Guilliani (however you spell his name). With politics, it always seemed easiest to rule out the worst candidates and see who you're stuck with.

Anonymous said...

they have law schools in kansas from what i understand.....

Anonymous said...

I know you're alive because you commented on Sara's blog. But you never update anymore:(