Sunday, November 25, 2007

Today I had a meltdown. Well, not really. Hopefully some of you women and possibly men friends of mine will understand. But due to the stress of trying to remain calm in a situation that wasn't making me FEEL calm, I ended up sobbing. I HATE sobbing. I HATE crying. I don't think it really does much good other than to make you get a headache, red eyes, and make the people around you feel guilty or uncomfortable, usually both. I used to be able to control it. Seriously. I could feel tears coming on and just somehow stop them. I have lost this ability. So I just wanted to rant about how crying seriously sucks. And somehow, the situation feels resolved and also not resolved. I have no idea if this in anyway relates to crying or if it's just me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you never did tell us how that surprise birthday party went...I'm sorry you had a sad Sunday. But sometimes you just gotta cry.