Thursday, June 28, 2007

New update

Nick is home. This weekend we are having guests too! Alyssa and Kaylin are going to stay with us for the weekend. I'm so excited! I got new glasses as well, which, sadly, is also very exciting. And I picked up a travel guide to Finland. Totally cool! We might get lucky and get to see the Aurora Borealis, although in June it's a little out of the normal season. That's if we can go of course. Flights are kind of expensive. Am applying for graduate degree programs again. Two different subjects but they go hand in hand, and I'm almost sure of what I want to do, but still a little shaky, so no more talking about it until I'm positive. I've finished The God Delusion by Richard Dawkins and I TOTALLY LOVED IT!!!!!!! I can't wait to read it again and I just finished. That's very rare in a book. I can't wait to start reading more on that subject. It makes so much sense; so rational; the book just to use a sad cliche, it just spoke to me. Well, that's pretty much it. I'm so glad Nick is home. Still hoping some of the jobs I've applied for pan out. That's all for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck with graduate program search! And I'm glad Nick is back so now I can finally come visit you and meet him...finally!