Friday, June 15, 2007

Sometimes being an adult is great

Being an adult and living on your own has its downsides: bills, work, worries, etc. But right now, I'm doing something that only an adult can do: I'm eating a chocolate malt for lunch. Now, I don't normally do this. I have good, healthy food in the kitchen. But I just really wanted a chocolate malt. So I said, "to hell with it" (Also something you can do when you're an adult) and am eating one. It's yummy. It's bad for me. And I don't care.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee. Yesterday I decided I really wanted a dairy queen chicken strip basket for lunch even though I'd packed a healthy choice meal and didnt NEED it...and then the poopheads gave me a dollar off coupon for another one...so I have to go back. :-)

KU Mommy said...

I LOVE DAIRY QUEEN CHICKEN STRIP BASKETS... AND CHOCOLATE MALTS!!!

Dang it.. you girls are making me hungry!

Kathleen said...

Sorry. Didn't mean to make you hungry :-) But isn't it fun to not have parents telling you that you shouldn't have a chocolate malt for lunch? (although afterwards, I felt a little bit guilty; stupid good upraising where they make you all responsible and stuff!)

Anonymous said...

I think as long as you have a responsible dinner it balances out.

Anonymous said...

I know what you're talking about. Everyone once in a while it's great to go to bed without brushing your teeth, etc:)