Thursday, July 07, 2011

I Am So Sad

That I didn't get any comments. I think, thanks to Facebook, that blogs have sort of slipped by the wayside. Oh well. I'll still keep writing. Maybe I'll accidentally say something controversial and people will start yelling again.

My sister-in-law has spurred me on and so I've started baby registries at Target and Babies 'R Us. Since we don't know the sex yet, it's a big difficult but I'm working on neutral things anyway, for the future. Other than clothes, I'm hoping to have things be able to work for a boy OR a girl.

So far, I haven't been craving anything weird but I'm looking forward to the day when I start craving chocolate chip cookies and pickles or something like that. I do miss my chocolate chip cookies. And well, that's really it for my post. I had a day off today and walked around the zoo, which was nice and so fun - I got to pet a baby goat, see a tiger swim, and see the red panda pretty close up. It was nice exercise too, which I am sorely in need of since I know how good that is for me and little bean.

1 comment:

Nick said...

well, I love you. NNW.