Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sublease

I've become pretty bad at keeping up with my posting. I have excellent excuses though - I'm graduating from the MLS program here early and moving back to Iowa (with Nick) which means I have to sublease my apartment, arrange a moving truck, pack, get ready for my last semester of school, worry about forms for graduating and a myriad of other things, like day to day stuff - working, running, etc. On the other hand, I get to live with Nick again! AND, I have a close friend coming to visit in July and we're planning on going to the midnight premier of the new Harry Potter movie. YAY! So this summer is going to be good, busy and all, but busy in a good way.

Finding a tenant to sublease my apartment is going to be a nightmare, I'm almost positive. I put my ad up a few days ago and I've already received five or six inquiries - so far, only one seems to be from a crazy person. I'm so excited though, and that's really seeing me through. And my classes this summer are going to be fantastic - especially the nonfiction for youth class. I think it's going to be such a fun class. It's taught by a great professor, who I've had before, and a lot of my friends and classmates I'm friendly with are in the class. Such fun.

Anyway, things have been crazy and busy and nerve-racking here, so readers must forgive me. And I'll try to do better and post more!

No comments: