Sunday, September 17, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!!

Happy Birthday to me! Happy Birthday to me! I turn twenty-six today! Yay! Sort of. Shut up all of you who are younger than me and will, as my dad put it, are not on the short side of thirty. Or something to that effect. Nick took me out to dinner and a movie on Friday to celebrate because I have to work all this weekend - including today. And he's surprised me with books from my Amazon wishlist. And he's making me breakfast - isn't he sweet!? Anyway, wanted to brag a little bit. That's pretty much my post; just celebrating me for a day.

5 comments:

Bishniak said...

How short on the short side of 30 are you when you were born in 76? :)

Happy Birthday.

Kathleen said...

Thanks - and is that 1976 or another century entirely :-) lol.

Bishniak said...

1476... I've been around a while

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday late, chica!