Thursday, April 23, 2009

Week

So, a rundown of my week. I'm still recovering - but I'll hit the highlights.

1. Exam on Monday - barely prepared because I worked all weekend - also, can't understand Freud and wish there was a Freud's Cliff's Notes

2. Found out that the library paid me for more hours than I worked (YAY, I guess?!) But now have to work an extra 20 hours.

3. Poster project due and must be turned in at printshop as well as online for professor...first poster and very nervous I did it wrong.

4. Might have to graduate in Dec. 2010 instead of May 2010 because of financial aid stuff, pressure from classes, and assistantship stuff...freaking out, although have come to terms with this possibility.

5. Had a storytelling day for class - did not have a story prepared and made sure I "volunteered" to go next week.

6. Worked everyday as well as went to class...

7. Have not thoroughly cleaned my apartment for like, two weeks. Am lucky to get dishes clean when all I want to do is lay on couch and fall asleep.

8. Met a crazy person at the bus stop - who was apparently being beaten up by people I could not see and who would not leave her alone.

9. Got to hold a baby - my manager brought her six-month old, Bella, into the store, so that was a nice little baby fix.

10. Had no one respond to my last post except Sara...very sad.

11. Missing my girls.

12. Missing my boyfriend.

13. Missing my family - including my nephew's fifth birthday - he had an obstacle course and a spiderman cake.

5 comments:

Audrie said...

Just reading your week has made me want a nap. Hope that it'll slow down a bit for you (guess it can't entirely since schools still in full swing).

Kathleen said...

Two weeks and one day...two weeks and one day (my new mantra!)

Ramee said...

What don't you understand about Freud? And I am surprised that there aren't Cliff's Notes. I thought there were Cliff's Notes for everything. Sounds like you had a hell of a week. Take a nap. You deserve it.

Kathleen said...

It's not understanding Freud - I understand him fine. It's reading Freud and getting to the understanding part. Maybe it's just the particular chapter we had to read...

Sara Bishop said...

I have all of next week off, it's too bad THAT's not the week you'll be down!!