Monday, October 06, 2008

Women

This is a new blog I'll be linking to sometime in the future. In the past, I think we've discusses/debated/argued about the "role" of women in society and such. I thought you readers might be interested in reviving the discussion, since I never did figure out what women's natural "role" is - those of you who believe in such a thing could maybe help me? Anyway, here's the link. Feel free to peruse the rest of the sight, there are some interesting thoughts.

Moment of Zen (Who else wishes they knew ballet?)



And the link:
http://www.agnosticmom.com/2006/01/25/i-am-woman-hear-me-roar/

1 comment:

Mimi said...

I totally used to dance like that...well sort of. I miss dancing.

About a woman's natural "role", there isn't one. A woman can do whatever she puts her mind to, as long as it will make her happy.