Monday, February 11, 2008

Different Post

Well, I'm home from Missouri. It was fun girls! I had no idea how much I missed having time with my friends until just now - my whole life somehow seemed lighter and more fun. I need to make some friends here - though they could never be Sara and Kay - and maybe that feeling will keep. Sadly though, it's a lot harder than in kindergarten, when all you had to do was share a crayon. The weather here is awful. It's like zero all the time with a wind chill factor of -20. I wish spring would hurry up. I am disappointed that today we're expecting more snow. Not a lot, but more. Anyway, sorry for the boring post, but I just wanted to see something different up on my blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had fun too! When are you and Sara going to move back to Wichita. For that matter, when am I going to move back to Wichita?:) Kay

Sara Bishop said...

Hee. Also, Kansas City can be awesome. I mean, Me, Nora, Audrie and Lily are here. :-)

Anonymous said...

Dang skippy. We've got you out numbered, atleast for now.
Thank you for including us. I had SO much fun. It was fabulous getting to see you girls again. A