Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Feedback please

So lately I've been weighing a lot of pros and cons. I THINK I have narrowed down two graduate schools as my top two picks and just want some feedback. They're pretty much equal, so now I have to just figure out which one I will choose if I get into both of them. And that's a big IF.
Now, the choices are:
1. University of Illinois-Champaign-Urbana
2. University of Washington-Seattle
Would you like a pros/cons list or do you want to just go with your gut instinct? Let me know.

3 comments:

Sara Bishop said...

I'd go to the one that isnt in seattle, but that's only because it rains there all the time and I think it would get depressing after awhile. We had one day of rain here and I felt pretty poopy all day.

Anonymous said...

Well, I would say Champaign-Urbana, just so you would be closer, but you really wouldn't be....only the same state. We'd probably see each other less, if that's even possible! Anyway, decide once you get the acceptance letters and go from there. Oh, and pick where you think you'll be happiest.

Anonymous said...

I'm more of a gut feeling person myself when it comes to major decisions. but you shouldn't completely ignore major pros and cons of a place