Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Well, I haven't been posting that much - and I think everyone is really getting busy. I know that I am scheduled finally to start working at the Children's Place. I guess, too that I start training on a really busy weekend so that should be exhilarating and terrifying at the same time. There's a big bicyclist race coming through Iowa this weekend called the RAGBRAI - Lance Armstrong will be riding through even and about 10,000 people will be in the park and along the roads to watch. Next year, Nick is planning on competing - or at least riding in it..it's a bicycle race across the state. Totally cool! Of course, I have to work that night so it will really be difficult getting out of the parking lot. But yay for the money! That's about it really, except that I have been thinking about high school a lot lately, probably cause school stuff is coming out and I haven't seen my friends for awhile. So, I was thinking - if any of you who knew me in high school would, email me or post a memory on my blog. I'd appreciate the trip down nostalgia lane.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you weren't talking about ME posting here, but technically I DID know you in high school so I'll post one. Or, maybe I'd better not. I don't know...I'll try to think of a good one and get back here. All the ones I can think of involve Kay, and there's a few with Sara in there too. Usually me cutting hair in the kitchen. Or how bout the time I spent perming your hair, and then you decided you didn't like it? ;)

Kathleen said...

My hair just isn't a perm kind of hair. I always think it will look like I have natural curls and then it ends up looking...well, like I was trying to have natural curls - the looser kind though, that was what I wanted. I like my hair cuts though! I just don't have any kind of styling ability!

Anonymous said...

One of the things I remember most is talking with you during our junior year when we were both having guy issues. Then there was prom...most of it fuzzed from time but I recall some.